-  Summer training launched for the Tajik armed forces
-  Rahmon offers Indonesia condolences over deadly plane crash
-  IRP launches appeal to guarantors of the inter-Tajik peace agreement
-  Interior ministry publishes the list of websites banned in Tajikistan
-  Have Tajik IS militants faked their own ‘martyrdoms’?
-  10 percent of vetted teachers at the Tajik Islamic University dismissed
-  Ministry of transport seeks contractor for construction of three-level traffic interchange in Dushan
-  Tajik parliament ratifies agreement on taxation of local staff of the U.S. embassy in Dushanbe
-  Russia to allocate $6 million to FAO for food security of Tajikistan, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan
-  Turkish Embassy provides food aid to 200 people in need in Holly Ramadan
DUSHANBE, July 3, 2015, Asia-Plus -- The delegation of the Republic of Poland's Sejm (lower chamber of parliament), led by the Deputy S...