-  Rahmon signs laws proposing amendments to the country’s Constitution
-  First assembly meeting of EC-sponsored uranium mining legacy fund held last week
-  World Bank revises Tajikistan’s growth forecasts downward
-  Briefing on security situation in Afghanistan held in Dushanbe last week
-  ISIS terrorist attack leaves 80 dead in Kabul
-  Teenage killer Ali Sonboly 'inspired by far-right terrorist Anders Breivik'
-  Construction of the TAT railway remains questionable, says Tajik railway official
-  Rahmon appoints Tajik ambassadors to Jordan, Algeria, Mongolia and Vietnam
-  FAO reportedly estimates development of Tajikistan’s national food security strategy at $400,000
-  Tajik foreign minister holds talks with Slovenian and Indonesian ambassadors
DUSHANBE, July 26, 2016, Asia-Plus – Tajik President Emomali Rahmon has shaken up a number of law enforcement and defense officials. By president’s de...