-  The Council of the European Union adopts conclusions on the EU Strategy for Central Asia
-  Summer training launched for the Tajik armed forces
-  Rahmon offers Indonesia condolences over deadly plane crash
-  IRP launches appeal to guarantors of the inter-Tajik peace agreement
-  Have Tajik IS militants faked their own ‘martyrdoms’?
-  Directory of mining companies operating in Tajikistan set up
-  Tajik-Moldovan economic commission meets in Dushanbe
-  International and Central Asian collaboration generates innovative enrichment curriculum
-  OECD, FAO expect stronger production, lower prices over coming decade
-  CIS MFAs consultations expected to take place in Moscow next week
DUSHANBE, July 3, 2015, Asia-Plus -- The delegation of the Republic of Poland's Sejm (lower chamber of parliament), led by the Deputy S...