-  “Diar Dushanbe” first residential and office buildings officially commissioned
-  Tajiks weigh ban on 'bad names'
-  Six Tajik national reportedly remain in conflict-torn Yemen
-  Tajik chief prosecutor’s office about factors influencing exchange rates
-  Iran puts forward Yemen peace plan
-  Iran ready to transfer medical know-how to Tajikistan
-  WB to continue supporting governments in combating extreme poverty
-  Rahmon attends groundbreaking ceremony construction of communication services complex
-  Regional official says female teachers in Rasht threatened in anonymous letter
-  QNet closes its office in Tajikistan
DUSHANBE, April 20, 2015, Asia-Plus -- On Monday April 20, Tajik President Emomali Rahmon received Mr. Zhang Chunxian, the China Communist Party Secre...