-  Rahmon calls on Tajik youth to stop bowing before foreign values
-  Preclusion and prevention of violence and ill-treatment against children in closed institutions
-  B2B meetings for Pakistani exporters and Tajik businessmen/importers held in Dushanbe
-  Tajik authorities ban the Last Bell ceremony
-  Exhibition of goods from China’s NHAR opens in Dushanbe
DUSHANBE, May 27, 2016, Asia-Plus – President Emomali Rahmon delivered a statement at the first meeting of the National Council for Youth’s Affairs th...