-  Russian president says India, Pakistan could join SCO in 2017
-  Parliamentarians discuss implementation of food safety law in the country
-  Remainder of loans provided by Tajik banks amounts to more than 10.956 billion somoni
-  Issues related to legal stay of Tajik labor migrants in Russia discussed in Moscow
-  Son of director of Dushanbe cable plant sentenced to 23 years in prison for murder
DUSHANBE, June 24, 2016, Asia-Plus -- Russian President Vladimir Putin has held out the possibility that India and Pakistan could join the Shanghai Co...