-  More than 374 kilos of drugs burnt in DCA incinerator in Dushanbe on Friday
-  Rahmon receives visiting Saudi Majlis speaker
-  Saudi Arabia expected to provide funds for construction of a new parliament complex in Dushanbe
-  Tajikistan does not hope for early settlement of landmine problems with Uzbekistan
-  Head of Swiss Cooperation Office in Tajikistan replaced
DUSHANBE, May 27, 2016, Asia-Plus – President Emomali Rahmon delivered a statement at the first meeting of the National Council for Youth’s Affairs th...