-  EU Project holds networking meeting to discuss development of handicraft sector in Kyrgyzstan
-  EBRD lends further support to Tajik food maker Dilpisand
-  Alleged activist of Tajik opposition organization Group 24 arrested in Bishkek
-  Tajik foreign minister holds a number of bilateral meetings in Kuwait
-  Deposits kept at Tajik banks reportedly reach more than 6.334 billion somoni
DUSHANBE, November 26, 2014, Asia-Plus -- The Agrarian Party of Tajikistan (APT) is expected to nominate twenty-four candidates for the 2015 parliamen...