-  New video shows 19 Tajiks killed fighting alongside IS in Syria, Iraq
-  What does the future hold in store for IRP in Tajikistan?
-  IRP fails to develop initiatives that would attract voters in recent years, says Tajik expert
-  CES urges people in Tajikistan not to travel unnecessarily to mountain areas due to avalanche risk
-  One more activist of Jamaat Ansarullah jailed in Sughd province
-  Tajik ruling party wins parliamentary election in Vakhsh singe-mandate constituency
-  JICA boosts stability and trade in Tajik-Afghan cross border regions
-  Tajik capital listed 214th among 230 cities of the world in terms of quality of living
-  CPT, IRP fail to pass a 5-percent threshold to get into the parliament, says CCER head
-  Launch of first “World Money Transfer Day” expected to take place on March 15
DUSHANBE, March 5, 2015, Asia-Plus -- Tajikistan’s upper house (Majlisi Milli) of parliament has given consent to the appointment of deputy prosecutor...