-  Tajik psychiatrists and forensic medicine experts take training course on Istanbul Protocol standard
-  IRP does not recognize the election results, says IRP leader
-  APT intends to form its faction in the Majlisi Namoyandagon
-  Tajik ruling party wins more than 90 percent of seats in Dushanbe legislature
-  Tajik PM asks china company to speed up construction of the Vahdat-Yovon railway
-  IRP fails to develop initiatives that would attract voters in recent years, says Tajik expert
-  Ex-chief of Interior Ministry’s office in Khatlon wins election in Qurghon Teppa constituency
-  What does the future hold in store for IRP in Tajikistan?
-  CPT leader decries Tajik parliamentary elections as ‘a political farce’
-  New video shows 19 Tajiks killed fighting alongside IS in Syria, Iraq
DUSHANBE, March 4, 2015, Asia-Plus -- The last 21st session of the Majlisi Milli (Tajikistan’s upper chamber of parliament) of the fourth convocation...